22 May 2013
Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
Conference: "Fine-tuning health care - improved outcomes and cost efficiency using quality registries"
Using quality registries to improve quality and cost efficiency in health and medical care was the theme of the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs conference on 21-22 May. Some 150 participants from around 20 countries gathered in Stockholm to discuss the benefits of quality registries from various perspectives. Some perspectives are presented in this webcast where the following participants are interviewed:
- Mr Göran Hägglund, Swedish Minister for Health and Social Affairs
- Mr Mark Pearson, Head of the Health Division, OECD
- Dr Johan Lugnegård, Head of Department of Cardiology and Acute Internal Medicine, Karlstad Central Hospital
- Dr Mary Baker, President of the European Brain Council
- Richard Bergström, Director General of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
To access webcasts you need to have Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. Later versions also work. The necessary software can be downloaded free of charge.